Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Back to blogging world!

G'day!

After a while (3 years since my last post?), I think I am gonna back to fill my blog again. A lot of things happened in the last 3 years and I would love to share some stories about that.

Long story short, I moved to Australia in March 2019 with Working and Holiday Visa (for Indonesian is subclass 462). It's a big decision for me since I knew no one here and had to start everything from zero (job, friendship, life). And also, it was the first time being abroad by myself and it's gonna be in a long term. The last time I went abroad was in 2008 for holiday to Singapore with my family. So it's totally different experience.

A little bit about my background, I am mechanical engineering graduate. My previous experiences that related my background in Indonesia are working in oil & gas sector and aircraft maintenance company. I felt stuck when I was working in that sector, so I was looking another field to explore so that I took an opportunity by doing an internship in one sociopreneur company as data analyst intern.

Most of the job that I did here in Australia is in hospitality area. Either in the restaurant or hotel/motel. Many challenges? Yes. So wait for another story to tell.

Cheers!
- Yulara, Northern Territory, Australia
17th November 2020

Bonus: my profile video when I was applying for a job in one NGO in 2018. I failed the final interview at that time. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment