Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Adventure

When we are children, we want to discover things, we want to investigate. To explore all the time.
When we grow up we lost that, need to explore. The sports I practice, I can keep being a kid in this way.

I think adventure is a mindset. The reason that we're curious and we like to explore so much is that we're smart enough to understand that we don't know. That's being human I think, is just to keep going one step further.

It's not a matter of me trying to beat everyone else, it's more trying to push myself as hard as possible - to win.

I want to know what's around the next corner. I guess there's always a next corner for anyone that wants to explore.

I think exploring it's.. it's human. You discover yourself. We need to find the kid that we have inside and to keep exploring.

Source: Youtube - Suunto: Suunto Adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment